WinnCompanies is looking for a Cleaner to join our team in Cherry Point, NC. In this role, you will ensure all cleaning functions are in accordance with company standards. You will help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives
- Perform each cleaning function in accordance with the property's prescribed daily schedule
- Responsible for such scheduled functions as cleaning windows, walls, floors, stairwells, and carpets; emptying trash cans; sweeping sidewalks; setting up hoses, raking lawns and flower beds, planting flowers, and installing mulch
- Perform other projects as assigned daily by the Director of Maintenance such as cleaning vacant homes
- Responsible for carrying all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions
- When assigned to COM cleaning, completes his/her work quickly and efficiently in order to expedite COM completion time
- Lift and move items as determined by the Director of Maintenance or other personnel
- Represent himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees
- Wear the prescribed company attire at all times during working hours
- Responsible for wearing his/her company identification at all times while at work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and write English
- Comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website