This property is located in downtown Hartford and was once a old bank building now rehabilitated into a 27 story, luxury residential & commercial community with 285 apartments and amenities such as 24 hour concierge service.
Learn more about us at, www.777mainstreet.com
About the Job
Acting as part of a team that provides 24/7 representation at a luxury high-rise residential community, the Concierge pro-actively anticipates the needs of the residents and coordinates delivery of services to improve the overall resident living experience at 777 Main. This is a available position working primarily nights (3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am) . This is a part time position with the ability to turn full time.
- Greet residents, prospective residents, vendors, and visitors
- Answer telephone and forward calls to necessary team members
- Coordinate apartment cleaning and detailing services
- Schedule dry cleaning drop off and pick up
- Assist with pet services such as grooming, walking, & pet store locations
- Offer package pick-up and delivery assistance
- Make local restaurant suggestions and reservations
- Recommend and secure theatre, concert, and event ticket reservations
- Schedule private car, limo, and taxi services
- Provide accurate directions to local business, schools, hospitals, and attractions
- Assists residents and their guests in a courteous and efficient manner; and play a vital role in ensuring the overall resident/guest satisfaction
- Act as point of contact for residents after business hours
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of front desk, lobby area, and amenities
- Notify the police or other necessary personnel in the event of an emergency
- Explore opportunities and services to enhance the resident experience
- Monitor security video while at front desk
- Perform periodic security rounds
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent required. Some college preferred
- 2-3 years' experience in comparable position a plus
- Schedule flexibly to meets the demands of a 24 hour Concierge Department
- Through appearance, performance and service orientation, project a consistent image that complements 777 Main
- Working knowledge of MS Office; Previous Yardi or Real Page experience is a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Maintain regular and positive communication with each resident and abide by the culture created to enhance, and promote daily positive interaction among members of the 777 Main community
- Prior knowledge of the apartment or hotel industry preferred, Familiarity with the local geography, attractions, and events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website