WinnCompanies is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. In this role, you will provide excellent resident relationship management, and are responsible for finding solutions for customers and following through to resolution in a timely and professional manner. You will partner with other resident facing teams to proactively identify resident needs and opportunities, and establish relationships with residents to achieve their needs.
- Monitor SatisFacts surveys, ICE Comments, Hotlines and respond to and address customer issues for all survey types. Record and track resolution in Yardi. Work with community and maintenance management teams to resolve and follow through on issue resolution. Escalate to OD, MMs, DOFs and DPMs as appropriate. Where appropriate engage command with OD engagement. Follow up maybe in person, over the phone and via email.
- Support Operations Directors or Customer Care Manager on trending resident issues and providing recommendations on customer experience.
- Monitor, track and communicate daily with displaced families to monitor work progress, manage customer expectations. Record and track resolution in Yardi. Follow up maybe in person, over the phone and via email.
- Provide support including customer engagement support and work monitoring for high profile work including environmental or other sensitive work on the property. Follow up maybe in person, over the phone and via email.
- May conduct Resident Journey Touchpoints and support project by making warm calls as determined appropriate to provide enhanced service levels.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years of Related Work Experience
- Preferred Associate's Degree
- Every employee must have a current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website