WinnCompanies is looking for an Environmental Safety and Compliance Manager that will oversee all COM, Service and capital projects across the assigned properties as it pertains to environmental and safety compliance. In this role, you will ensure that standards are achieved and sustained in accordance with project objectives, Lend Lease policy, and federal, state laws and regulations. You will work closely with Lend Lease Environmental and Safety Managers.
- Oversee and manage all environmental work orders and projects
- Ensure that COM, Service and renovations are delivered in a compliant, safe and timely manner as it pertains to environmental and safety policies and procedures
- Provide environmental support for supervisors and subcontractors to address scope, quality and compliance concerns
- Participate in site safety and environmental programs, coordinating with Senior Management, Lend Lease safety and environmental managers on immediate concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that Lend Lease and Military Partner environmental and safety policies, procedures, standards and reporting requirements are effectively communicated to all employees
- Perform regular inspections and audits of worksites and record keeping, and present findings to senior management and Lend Lease personnel
- Work with Senior Management and Lend Lease Environmental/ Safety Managers on identifying strategies for rectifying identified deficiencies
- Serve as key in reviewing and managing policies and plans for personnel response and efforts during emergency situations, such as fires, storms and floods, during and after normal business hours
- Address customer environmental and safety concerns, and diffuse minimizing escalation
- Promote and practice environmental and safety campaigns, including incident and Injury Free (IIF)
- Review Yardi and ensure that all required notes and documentation exist for environmental related work orders
- High School diploma or GED
- 5-8 years of related work experience
- 1-3 years of management experience
With 3,600 team members working across 500+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website