WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced maintenance professional to join our team at Camp Lejeune. In this role, your primary responsibility is to assist with the overall operation of the maintenance service call functions and preventive maintenance program. Perform the oversight of work of the Service Request HVAC, Electrical, Appliance, Plumbing, and Carpentry Employees.
- Schedules specialty work to be performed outside of the normal appointment system.
- Investigates resident complaints and resolves when possible.
- Adjusts technician's schedules as needed to complete all work requests in a timely manner.
- Develops and supports technicians.
- Performs quality control checks for service request process for technician and subcontracted work to ensure time and quality expectations are met.
- Updates daily work activities.
- Generates reports as required and maintain accurate filing system.
- Assists in the coordination of technician training, truck stock inventories, vacation planning, and company meetings.
- May be responsible for duties of Maintenance Technicians, Service Order Coordinator, and other Field Supervisors in their absence or as required.
- May coordinate subcontractor work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 3- 5 years facilities or maintenance related experience preferred. 1-3 years management experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated skills or experience in general maintenance or construction. Carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC or appliance competencies or certifications preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Proficiency with Mobile devices and platforms and Microsoft Office is required. YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Strong oral, written communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website