The COM Field Supervisor will coordinate the scheduling for the Change of Occupancy Maintenance team in the field.
- Coordinates subcontractor work.
- Receives and records service requests for additional work outside the COM process.
- Performs duties of the COM Coordinator as needed.
- Schedules technician's daily work load.
- Maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the technicians, subcontractors, and residential service coordinators.
- Generates reports as required and maintain accurate filing system.
- Updates daily work activity.
- Coordinates technician training, truck stock inventories, vacation planning, and company meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required.
- Industry certification such as CAM-T is preferred.
- HVAC certification and CFC certification are preferred.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills are a must.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience a plus.
- Valid driver's license is required.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website