WinnCompanies is looking for a General Maintenance Associate to join our team in Fort Knox, KY! In this role, you will perform maintenance functions in the communities, including office buildings, residential areas, grounds and parking lots in accordance with time, budget and quality expectations. You will also repair building structures and associated mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sanitary systems and equipment. You will ensure all services are performed safely and results in favorable customer feedback.
- Transports electrical and gas appliances to the units, as required.
- Provides general maintenance, cleaning and repair for the community.
- Duties include, but, are not limited to, cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of lights, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, HVAC system maintenance, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Responds to all resident request service calls as directed by the Superintendent.
- Regularly assess the property for safety and loss prevention.
- Repairs and fabricates window and door screens, and frames.
- Removes and repairs damaged drywall, floor tile, sheet vinyl, ceramic floor tile and plywood as directed.
- Safely operates power blowers or brooms to remove leaves and debris from sidewalks, and driveways.
- Provide outstanding customer service in accordance with company's Guiding Principles.
- When assigned by the Superintendent, schedule and oversee that all vendor work is completed properly.
- Available to respond to emergency maintenance repairs, after normal working hours, and able to respond back to the property within 30 minutes of receiving notification.
- When required, be available to respond to weather and environmental related emergencies, such as snow storms, hurricanes, tornados, floods, and fires.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years trade experience, formal, apprentice, or work-related training. Multi-family community maintenance experience preferred.
- Comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors.
- Must have a valid driver license and an acceptable driving record
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website