WinnCompanies is looking for a General Maintenance Technician to join our team in Fort Knox, KY. Your primary responsibility will be to perform maintenance trades functions in the community, including rental units, office buildings, residential areas and grounds.
- Responds to Service/COM requirements and property management requirements
- Completes repairs as directed by immediate supervisor or other organization management representatives
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor
- Works cooperatively and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times when in contact with consumers, staff, sub/contractors, monitors and the general public. Deals with customers and others in a diplomatic and positive manner
- Demonstrates good verbal, written and listening communication skills as measured by accuracy, completeness and timeliness of work
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations
- Attends workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and trainings pertinent to the efficient dispatch of duties. Reports to work regularly and on time
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 1-3 years of trade experience, formal, apprentice, or work related training
- Proficient at two skill sets (Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, flooring or appliances)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and write English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website