The Leasing Consultant's responsibilities include renting apartments, renewing leases, administrative functions, and providing outstanding service to our customers, residents and clients while also maintaining budgeted occupancy at the highest attainable rents at all times.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the property, its residents, the geographic area, and the competition. While ensuring all information provided to prospective residents is accurate.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to all email leads, tours all scheduled and walk-in traffic, conducts follow up with all traffic and records all activity into the Management Information System (e.g. Yardi).
- Ensures all information provided to prospective residents is accurate and precise, avoiding any misinterpretation of company policy or of the rental product.
- A High School diploma or GED
2-5 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- NALP or other industry-related certification
- Knowledge of Yardi software, Landlord/Tenant Laws and Fair Housing
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
Apply on company website