Perform all day to day leasing and marketing activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, renewals and move outs are processed in accordance with all federal/state/local regulatory requirements. Provide outstanding service to customers, residents and clients while maintaining budgeted occupancy at the highest attainable rents at all times.
- Interact with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy.
- Generate and handle traffic, wait list and/or lotteries within the state guidelines.
- Conduct property tours, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, completing move in paper-work, interim re-certifications and tenant income certification in compliance with WinnCompanies guidelines, local, state and/or federal regulations.
- Assist direct supervisor to execute and ensure all marketing documents, supplies, reports, advertisements and web content are current and updated as necessary based on corporate or regulatory requirements.
- Maintain business relationships with the local housing authorities to generate new business as well as remain current with local events or hiring trends that may have an impact on the property.
- Guarantee a high standard of customer service and experience for new and current residents.
- Educate and implement WinnCompanies programs, processes and policies to new and current residents as applicable. Review, prioritize and distribute resident service requests as required.
- Remain up to date with any/all Federal, State, and /or other regulatory requirements and programs.
- Understand and oversee the TRAC transmission.
- Ensure maximum percentage compliance and property bring any issues to the attention to direct supervisor.
- Attend all agency audits properties and may assist with property audits as directed by supervisor to ensure compliance.
- High School degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of similar experience
- Fair Housing experience
- Customer Service skills
- Yardi & OneSite software experience is preferred
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website