WinnCompanies is looking for a part-time Lifeguard to join our military team in Fort Hood, TX. In this role, you will supervise all activities in the pool area of the property and provide a safe environment in the pool area. We are currently offering a reimbursement program for the cost of your lifeguard certification.
Anticipated Work Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Responsible for representing himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with all residents, guests, and employees.
- Always presents a professional image of himself/herself, uniformed in an appropriate lifeguard bathing suit.
- Responsible for working with the Property Manager, any other Lifeguards, and all other site personnel in an effective, productive manner.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining all appropriate Red Cross certifications, and for furnishing copies of such certifications to the Property Manager.
- Closely watches people in the pool in order to warn against inappropriate activity and to be cognizant of any need for personal assistance.
- Controls the number of people in the pool at any given time to ensure that the pool is not overcrowded, according to Red Cross standards.
- Enforces the property's rules at all times for use of and activity in and around the pool, including wearing appropriate attire.
- Cleans the pool each morning before the pool is open, and as needed during and at the end of each day.
- Ensures that the pool area is always clean and in good repair, with responsibility for calling the Director of Maintenance as needed for maintenance and/or cleaning assistance.
- Pays special attention to being aware of any broken glass in the pool area, and arranging for its immediate removal.
- Responsible for opening and closing the pool area at the appropriate times each day the pool is open. Ensures that all gates to the area are locked at the end of each day.
- Lifeguard and First Aid certification & CPR/AED certification
- Previous Lifeguarding experience preferred
- Must be able to swim and work outdoors for 6 to 8 hours per day
- A current vehicle license in good standing and must meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website