WinnCompanies is expanding in the greater Los Angeles area! We are looking to hire multiple talented Maintenance Supervisors to lead the maintenance activities at various sites in the greater Los Angeles Area. Take over date is to be determined but scheduled for the first quarter of 2020. Apply now to be considered for this exceptional future opportunity to join the WinnTeam!
- Provide direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance team members and/or vendors/contractors at the community
- Provide training to maintenance team to ensure proper performance of their functions and consistency with company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Oversee cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of light, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items and assist the Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance team work schedules and prioritizing work orders
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or Trade School
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Trade Certifications/Licensure - CAMT
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with using tablets and technology
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance and HVAC.
- Residential property management experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- 2+ years in a maintenance leadership role
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website