You lead best by getting your hands dirty with your team. Your incredible customer service skills make you a great example and role model. You are ready to step into a leadership role while maintaining high standards of any property you work on. WinnCompanies is looking for a working supervisor who will train, coach, and develop a team at Shoreview Apartments located in Far Rockaway, NY. Responsibilities
- Provide direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance team members and/or vendors/contractors at the community
- Provide training to maintenance team to ensure proper performance of their functions and consistency with company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Oversee cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of light, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items and assist the Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance team work schedules and prioritizing work orders
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or Trade School
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Trade Certifications/Licensure - CAMT
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with using tablets and technology
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance and HVAC.
- Residential property management experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- 2+ years in a maintenance leadership role
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect. About Us
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies. Apply Now
Apply on company website