Market. Manage. Maintain. These are just a few of the many hats you'll be wearing in this highly visible role of Property Manager at WinnCompanies! You will oversee all operational aspects of a 81-unit LIHTC community in Suisun City, CA. You will be responsible for maintaining the community, supporting its residents, and developing team members all while meeting financial objectives of the owner and management company. Responsibilities
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy through wait list management and proactive marketing
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, and recertifications
- Supervise and assist Assistant Property Manager or Occupancy Specialist with annual and interim recertifications in compliance with WinnCompanies guidelines, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Approve rental applications for multiple programs following property and agency standards
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal program regulations relating to the property
- Prepare or oversee preparation for audits and inspections
- Ensure property compliance by maintaining the compliance percentage for Low Income Housing Tax Credit, or any other applicable programs
- Ensure the accuracy of HAP requests and TRACS files
- Work with the WinnCompanies compliance department to investigate/resolve TRACS errors
- Review monthly and quarterly reports and address discrepancies
- Manage marketing according to the Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and update as necessary
- Complete the annual utility analysis for submission with the Rent Schedule to HUD
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained
- Complete annual or periodic unit inspections and monthly building inspections
- Resolve resident issues and conflicts in a timely manner and in accordance with site guidelines
- Complete the annual owner's certifications required for the affordable programs
- Complete the monthly bond compliance reports and any other periodic reports required by the property's programs
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of property management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with LIHTC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Tax Exempt Bond, HOME, HPTF, or other state or local programs that may apply to this
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website