Oversee the maintenance operations of multiple properties and perform maintenance functions as a working supervisor. Ensure that the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives. Responsible for overseeing Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors at the properties.
- Lead and manage a maintenance staff at the properties on a day to day basis and act as a working Supervisor when not supervising staff.
- Assists in hiring, developing, training and holding staff accountable to operating standards.
- Conduct and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Assist the Property Managers in controlling maintenance expenses.
- Responsible for preparing work schedules for maintenance staff and vendors to complete service requests, maintain the preventive maintenance program and overall curb appeal.
- Complete monthly building inspections and review third party property inspections to resolve maintenance repairs.
- Maintain working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects.
- Solicit bids from contractors with approval from the Property Manager and Regional Maintenance Manager.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent, Trade School or some college a plus.
5-8 years of maintenance and supervisory experience. Residential
Real Estate industry experience is preferred.
Certificates in CAMT and HVAC preferred.
Must have valid Driver's License
Computer Skills – Basic computer skills required
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website