WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced property operations leader to take on the role of Senior Property Manager II. This is a critical, high-profile role which requires a level of aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, and resident relations. In this role, you are accountable for the success of the property managers within your portfolio in accordance with Winn guiding principles.
- Oversee management in direct and regional capacity between multiple sites
- Present annual budgets for approval by senior management
- Conduct monthly financial reviews and provide timely submission of required financial reporting
- Work with onsite and regional maintenance to implement maintenance programs and capital improvements within budgets
- Ensure that building and grounds are well maintained
- Meet with each client regularly to review property performance and respond promptly to client inquiries
- Maintain budgeted occupancy goals
- Hire, develop, and support new team members in accordance with Winn's Guiding Principles
- Create and maintain programming to promote positive resident engagement
- Assess the property's security needs and implement security programs as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years property management experience
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience
- Proven ability to provide excellent resident relations
- Certifications in NAHP, CPL, SHCM, CAM
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong supervisory/managerial skills
- Knowledge of landlord/tenant laws
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of LIHTC and HUD regulations
- OneSite Property Management software experience
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website