WinnCompanies is looking for a Special Projects Technicians to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. In this role, you will perform repair of building structures and associated mechanical, electrical, plumbing, sanitary systems and equipment. You will perform maintenance functions in the community, including rental units, office buildings, residential areas, grounds and parking lots. You will ensure that all service is performed safely and results in favorable customer feedback.
- Perform light construction including cabinet installation, flooring installation, drywall, rough and trim framing, plumbing, electrical, etc
- Respond to service calls, complete COM work and other property maintenance requirements including, but not limited to, cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, appliance repairs, etc
- Respond to and complete on-call after hour emergency and urgent repairs
- Update work order status including time, materials and notes on mobile devices provided in an accurate and timely manner
- Keep supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommend corrective actions to supervisor
- Maintain vehicle and vehicle inventory as prescribed
- High School diploma or GED, Vocational or Technical training preferred
- 1 -3 years' work-related experience
- Basic familiarity with computers and mobile device. Navigate at a basic level within web-based applications
- Must demonstrate basic competency in carpentry, plumbing and electrical trades at a minimum as assessed through written, verbal and hands on assessments
- “Skilled” based on assessment in carpentry and preferably multiple trades
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Police
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website