WinnCompanies is searching for a Subsidy Coordinator to join our Compliance team in Boston, MA. The Subsidy Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate transmission of 50059 data through HUD's Tenant Rental Assistance Certifications System for over 100 properties, as well as entering HUD and Local Housing Authority Payments in Yardi upon receipt of funds. In addition, the Subsidy Coordinator is responsible for monitoring compliance percentages and error messages received either through Secure Systems, TRACS and/or Contract Administrators, and working with site staff and/or state agency representatives to resolve any payment delays or errors.
- Review all TRACS submissions for correctness before transmission to HUD. Transmissions will be for all sites in the WinnResidential portfolio
- Monitor all error messages and process in a timely manner to ensure that all corrections are made and that all HAP funds are received
- Ensure that all voucher funds are received and that there are no subsidy delinquencies. If there are subsidy delinquencies, must monitor progress of funds receipt to ensure that they are either resolved or exist for the shortest possible duration
- Act as Liaison to contract administrators to ensure detailed understanding of their submission requirements
- Review all information on the Secure Connections TRACS website to ensure maximum compliance percentages for all sites
- Provide teaching and training to all new Yardi users in the area of TRACS preparation and submission
- Perform all other responsibilities related to TRACS and monitor subsidized housing regulations and regulatory compliance issues
- Perform all other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor Degree
- At least one year of experience as an affordable property manager, or experience with a Local Housing Authority
- Proficiency in HUD's Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System, including electronic transmission and error message resolution
- Knowledge of the Yardi software system is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills, detail-oriented, ability to exercise good judgment and apply initiative
- An excellent phone demeanor with a personality that will lend itself to problem solving to ensure excellence while providing training and relationship building in a professional and personable manner
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website