Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Benefits, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K and Competitive Salaries.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
Ensures bars and bar service areas inventories are replenished at all times. Ensures guest satisfaction, beverage quality, and cleanliness. Has knowledge of bar supplies and common drinks being served.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Responsible for completing tasks related to stocking, replenishing, cleaning, maintenance, and preparation of beverages under the guidance of the Bartender
- Maintains and stocks adequate supplies of bar items such as glasses, cups, napkins, drink supplies, condiments, etc.
- Wash glasses and other serving equipment at bars
- Stock refrigerating units with wines, beer, replace beer kegs, etc.
- Replenish ice at bar
- Clean and polish bar, counters, shelves, equipment, bar stools, etc.
- Prepare food items needed in the preparation of drinks
- Trash pickup and disposal at bar and bar service areas
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.)
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Uniforms and/or clothing should always be “on stage clean”
- Create and support an environment of “Teamwork” by helping a fellow employee or guest, without a second thought
- Superior attendance and punctuality
- Attendance in mandatory meetings, training, workshops, and/or seminars
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- High School Diploma or equivalent desired
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing guest and personal services; this includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction
- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving guests in restaurant/bar/casino and receiving guests
- Good oral communication skills
- Mature judgment and professionalism in handling all matters
- Ability to understand orders
- Ability to understand information and ideas presented in writing
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Standing and walking during entire shift covering large areas
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries and pushes
- Lifts and carries supplies, tubs, and cases, weighing up to 75 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant/bar/casino work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate or high physical effort required
Apply on company website