Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
We are looking for employee-focused leaders to fulfill management position.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Benefits, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K and Competitive Salaries.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
This position is responsible for the physical set-up, cleanliness and maintenance of all banquet equipment and function rooms, as well as their related areas. In so doing, is expected to direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction, the achievement
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Be able to read and understand a banquet event order (BEO) and set up room(s) in accordance with the specifications of that BEO
- Be thoroughly familiar with the location of all necessary equipment required for the various types of setups
- Correctly and efficiently set up and break down all functions
- Be totally familiar with, and practice, the safe handling, care and storage of all banquet equipment
- Assist guests whenever possible, referring all requests which are beyond the scope of your responsibility to your supervisor or the catering manager/event coordinator
- Keep the banquet rooms and storage areas clean and neat at all times
- Perform periodic total cleaning of the area, as assigned by the manager (this may include removing gum and other debris from the tables and chairs)
- All equipment not in use must be returned to its proper storage area in a clean condition before the end of each shift
- Report all damage to catering equipment, furniture or furnishings to the Manager so that repairs may be made
- Make sure that all equipment is in proper working order before being used
- Maintain a clean patio area for the benefit of the guests
- Assist the staff during the events with various duties
Apply on company website