Posted Date: Jun 23, 2019
Passionate about creating memorable experiences through innovative dining? Join the Wolfgang Puck team and be inspired by our talented chefs, iconic venues, and warm hospitality.
Wolfgang Puck Cateringoffers a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to our clients and guests. From the Oscars® to corporate meetings and personalized weddings, our team brings Wolfgang's vision to life. Working for Wolfgang Puck Catering will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.Short Description
The Catering Coordinator reporting directly to the Director of Catering, holds duties related to sales,administration, and coordination for on and off premise Wolfgang Puck Catering events. The position entails a need for excellent attention to detail and communication skills; ability to multi-task on a variety of projects simultaneously, accurate distribution of pertinent information both internally to all departments as well as to clients and related vendors. Excellent client skills in presentation and marketing ability.Job Summary
- Inputs and maintains all Reserve data for all events including inquiries, tentative and definite. This includes customer contacts, event details, food, beverage, setup, service, directions, financials and event status
- Details function sheets with equipment needs and rental orders
- Confirms details with various departments as necessary
- Creates captain's packets for each event including staff sheets, equipment pulls, beverage pulls, signage, expo sheets, etc. as needed. Assures that captains are in receipt of packet
- Creates buffet signage and printed menus as required for each event
- Prepares or sources event layouts
- Places all necessary vendor orders
- Assembles and performs upkeep of organized event files including all correspondence, orders, invoices, payments, proposals, function sheets, etc.
- Processes certificate of insurance requests
- Intakes inquiries including all pertinent event information client contact, date, time, format, number of guests, location, etc
- Prepares proposals for events
- Supports sales initiatives through research, marketing interface, communications and sourcing
- Interfaces with marketing department on materials and promotions
- Assists Client walkthroughs of venue spaces
- Provides on-site sales representation at events as scheduled
- Receives and processes all deposits
- Reviews Reserve financial entry to assure accurately forecasted
- Communicates with accounting on any needs, clarification, etc.
- Prepares final event invoicing
- Assists in scheduling meetings, appointments, travel, etc.
- Prepares expense reports on a monthly basis
- Attends weekly operations/production meetings
- Interfaces with Operations Director ,Managers and departments to communicate event details accurately and complete all function sheets accurately
- Prepares and submits staff requisitions
- Bachelor Degree in hospitality or Marketing preferred
- A minimum of one year experience in upscale, fine dining or catering and events
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as the business demands
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
Apply to Wolfgang Puck today!
Wolfgang Puck Catering is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 289855
Wolfgang Puck Catering
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website