Posted Date: Nov 22, 2019
Passionate about creating memorable experiences through innovative dining? Join the Wolfgang Puck team and be inspired by our talented chefs, iconic venues, and warm hospitality.
Wolfgang Puck Cateringoffers a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to our clients and guests. From the Oscars® to corporate meetings and personalized weddings, our team brings Wolfgang's vision to life. Working for Wolfgang Puck Catering will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.Job Summary
Working as a Regional Controller, you are a multi-unit controller in charge of overseeing multiple units. For each unit, you are responsible for ensuring all unit controllers correctly conduct their financial reporting including the following: monthly, quarterly and annual reports, monthly and fiscal close, & internal and external audit reporting. You will develop forecasts and budgets, identifying risks and opportunities. You will oversee Payroll and Human Resources administration. You will also analyze financial results for both internal and external use and track/ maintain monthly P/L and balance sheet activity.
- Monitors and maintains prompt routine preparation and reporting of retail productivity measures
- Provides personal support and training for unit managers with unit bookkeeping as needed
- Assists with and oversees the monthly close process, providing the bridge between unit management and corporate HQ
- Monitors and improves local controls and accounting procedures where weaknesses are identified at unit level
- Establishes routines for weekly operating and profitability reports, focusing on provision of accuracy and relevant, prompt information for management
- Provides prompt analysis of month end results for the operational team, including unit management
- Prepares detailed and summary forecasts as required
- Leads the preparation of detailed and rolled up annual budgets
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance, MBA and/or CPA an advantage
- Five years' experience with revenue control, financial reporting and cash handling responsibilities
- Three years' experience in a similar operational accounting or financial reporting role a plus
- Previous similar experience in a retail environment also an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, knowledge of Access, PowerPoint SAP (spreadsheets and financial accounting software) advantageous
- Ability to travel (20%)
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
Apply to Wolfgang Puck today!
Wolfgang Puck Catering is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 346673
Wolfgang Puck Catering
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website