Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Financial Analyst I gathers, monitors, analyzes and reports eCommerce KPI's and financial data driving continuous improvement on decision-making in a fast- paced business environment.
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans, quarterly forecasts, and financial reporting
- Develop scenario modeling to quantify optimal financial return among available options to augment a real-time decision-making process
- Provide insightful and accurate financial analysis to the eCommerce leadership team driving timely fact-based business decisions
- Input and maintains Hyperion P&L's for forecasting and planning purposes
- Liaison between eCommerce Finance and eCommerce Analytics – working with both teams to align reporting and leverage each groups dataset to develop meaningful analytics, dashboards and other tools that will provide insight to the business.
- Develop and maintain robust reporting for eCommerce Marketplaces (e.g. Amazon); including more detailed forecast and planning models
- First contact for Ariba Invoice processing, including coding, verifying invoicing and approving invoices within approval thresholds
- Assisting current eCommerce finance team with any adhoc work,
- Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website