Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for managing and delivering against the design needs of the brand.
- Responsible for the design and production of digital and print marketing materials for the Chaco brand, including but not limited to retail signage, trade displays, web landing pages, social media assets, and digital ad units.
- Executes Chaco master brand standards and brand voice across global campaigns and all marketing materials.
- Interfaces with Wolverine Worldwide Print Department, Photo Studio, and outside vendors as necessary.
- Produces and/or updates compelling designs and concepts that support the multi-channel Chaco consumer experience
- Organize all necessary artwork and mechanicals for release to vendors.
- Organizes and catalogs all design materials, creative assets, and brand elements for brand team's access and use.
- Ensures all aspects of final production elements are delivered on time, on budget, and in a manner that represents the brand authentically.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website