Position: Inside Sales Representative Location: Chicago, IL
Job Id: 182 # of Openings: 1 INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – ON SITE CHICAGO HEADQUARTERS Are you interested in working in sales representing the premiere fundraising company in America? For over 60 years, we have been providing the best value in fundraising to schools, sports leagues, churches, community groups, and other non-profits across the country. Our high quality, delicious chocolate is the easiest way for any organization to raise the most amount of money, with the fewest headaches. Plus, who doesn't love chocolate? As an Inside Sales Representative at World's Finest Chocolate, you will receive support via our Marketing team and achieve great sales success. Our sales plan is designed to challenge, but be achievable and is measurable, so that you can track your progress. The right individual will work hard and use the tools provided in order to and achieve the sales goals. Are we the right fit for you?
- A first-year compensation package includes a base salary paid bi-weekly, plus the possibility to earn more through commissions and bonuses. Plus, we also offer a large book of existing business to help you become successful even faster!
- 100% of training costs covered by WFC (online and in-person)
- Follow up on qualified leads to get you in front of warm prospects in new territories
- Technology support
- Supportive management
- A fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Positive and coachable with a history of success in a previous sales role
- Prior telesales experience, 3 - 5 years
- Plus account support or customer Service support experience for service after the sale, 2+ years
- Experience with or knowledge of fundraising
- Bi- lingual (English/ Spanish), a plus!
- Develop and maintain relationships with organizations and decision makers via telecommunication
- Self-motivated, organizationally minded and forward thinking
- High-energy, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and approach
- Commitment to help the communities you sell to via schools, sports associations, clubs and other future customers
WORKING AT OUR CHICAGO HEADQUARTERS:
Our employees work as a team to support our company's mission: To Deliver Extraordinary Value with Fun & Purpose. We celebrate our Founder's Birthday, anniversaries, great ideas and even Pi(e) Day. We offer a generous benefits package that includes health and wellness options, 401(k), a company-wide annual bonus, 11 paid holidays, and time off for vacations and personal use. We partner with Junior Achievement Chicago and Greater Chicago Food Depository. You'll also receive a special chocolate gift for your birthday!
Apply for this Position
Apply on company website