We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
Worldpay is able to grow rapidly by capitalizing on an array of business opportunities that present varying levels of risk on the part of the company. By being analytical and methodical in the way we approach risk, we can mitigate risk/reward opportunities in a way that anticipates pitfalls to ensure success. Whether it's areas for expansion, or identifying risk with certain clients and partners, being preemptive and proactive in our audit, we will always come out ahead.
The Auditor conducts audits on finances and systems, such as information system integrity and transaction accuracy. When discrepancies arise, he/she will document them and report them as a first step towards finding an issue's root cause. He/she will also execute internal audits of established business practices and create formal reports for relevant senior parties. By being analytical on our internal and external processes, Worldpay will continue its rapid growth as we mitigate inefficiencies and problem areas.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Conducts internal financial and/or system audits and risk assessments.
- May test and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy; reports discrepancies.
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
- Executes internal audits within established business process controls.
- Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable, and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- May facilitate work of external auditors during on-site visits.
- May require audit knowledge and skills in finance/accounting and/or information system operations.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website