We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
The Global Director-Network Partnerships will be accountable for Worldpay's relationships and joint business plans with identified major payment brand(s) (e.g. Visa, Mastercard). This role creates and effectively shares a holistic view of Worldpay's payment brand partnerships, with both a strategic lens and strong understanding of all partnership pillars -- including a well-aligned global view to account for all Merchant Solutions markets and adjacent aspects of payment brand relationships.
- Works with leaders and influencers within the PNP organization, Merchant Solutions, broader FIS and our payment brand partners to develop strong, lasting relationships and well-aligned collaboration plans that drive market and vertical growth, acceptance expansion, product and innovation collaboration, thought-leadership, and value to our customers and partners
- Provides leadership for partner agreements, strategic agendas, and commercial structures -- including incentive-based routing, processing, acceptance and product collaboration arrangements
- Directs and manages organizational relationships and interactions with identified major payment brand(s)
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Responsible for defined revenue goals for specific payment brand partners and ensuring revenue objectives are met.
- Manage a team of account managers, globally, to help build relationship in region
- Motivate and train direct reports to help build relationship and obtain revenue objective
- Ability to manage and grow internal and external resources and cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated track record of providing guidance and influence across multiple levels within an organization, including senior executive management
- Background in planning, managing and closing complex sales efforts, including difficult contract negotiation and execution capabilities
- Ability to implement strategic initiatives, including market sales plans, policies, and operational decisions
- Proven technical/operational project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels, including executive management
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytic skills with a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website