Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is due in large part to our highly-sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly payments processing options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled Engineers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. From software to technical architecture and more, investing in our team of Engineers is investing in our future.
The Leader -- Certification Management is tasked with the job of debugging software products through a battery of rigorous and systematic tests. Applying a critical mind to our own products and software, he/she will analyze test results to make recommendations and code changes to items. This includes ensuring quality integration into the software's overall functions and expected behaviors. Building stable software leaves customers with the feeling that Worldpay is a trustworthy leader in the payments processing industry, which assures us of future success.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Directs the activities of a software quality assurance function.
- Develops quality standards for company products and oversees the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results.
- Provides guidance in the preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages and systems, computational software, and related technology.
- May oversee the integration of computers in the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition transmission and processing.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to Certification Management Analysts within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website