We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
As Worldpay grows, we want to provide every single one of our clients and potential customers with the service and support they have come to expect. Having a team of individuals to answer calls, provide information and direct inquiries to the right place is essential to delivering the highest standard of customer experience--it's part of how we turn our customers into advocates of Worldpay.
The Leader - Merchant Collections role serves to oversee the activities of our Collections Specialists and ensures quality service from team members. He/she analyzes the operational processes to streamline our customer experience whether dealing with internal partners or external clients and customers.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Work with Internal and External partners to assist in driving Merchant Collection's department success
- Manage portfolio of accounts to ensure all appropriate procedures and processes are followed in accordance with department and compliance guidelines
- Assist with development and implementation of enhanced collections processes and tools as needed
- Facilitate employee development through coaching and training of assigned staff
- Identifies and implements opportunities for improvement in company policies and collections procedures to streamline workflows and enhance service delivery.
- Responsible for colleague staffing and ensuring program training for all colleagues (including product knowledge, proper language/communication training and overall support skills)
- Supervise and delegate tasks to team members and invest in their growth.
- Acts as resource of training and knowledge to team members.
- 2 years leadership experience preferably in a Collections environment.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleague may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website