Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Part of Worldpay's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Worldpay, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst works to ensure Worldpay is continuously improving our approach to sales and delivering products and services. They are laser-focused on keeping Worldpay competitive in a constantly evolving market. By using sales measurement models and other performance indicators, he/she analyzes data to make recommendations in the way we design products, approach sales tactics, pricing structures and the overall sales process. By being critical in looking at our data from all angles, we can be proactive and anticipate changes we need to make in the business.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Develops or uses sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.
- Recommends strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods to maintain and improve the company's competitive.
- Evaluates and recommends changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses.
- Helps develop and/or administers new training programs to fill competency gaps.
- Reviews capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
- Performs regular variance analysis for expenses and budgets.
- Evaluates pricing structures to meet and achieve company objectives.
- Effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations.
- Draws on past experience and current data to influence business partners and improve sales force/portfolio performance and best practices.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Advanced degree in finance or relevant experience in pricing and financial sales force support required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website