We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
As FIS grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, Vantiv will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, Vantiv is dedicated to tech.
- Leads high-level planning sessions within the agile team
- Coordinates development work consisting of multiple Epics and Features of varying sizes
- Consistently mitigates program risks and optimizes resources and program effectiveness
- Demonstrates Lean Agile best practices
- Delivery commitments are met consistently and aligned with targeted program outcomes
- Relationships within agile teams, and with cross-functional teams, are highly engaged and collaborative.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At FIS, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Active Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog refined
- Ensure cross-team/cross-train coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics to track the team progress and use them to coach for achieving higher maturity level
- Manage dependencies between our team and other scrum teams
- Collaborates with senior leadership to ensure IT strategic investment aligns with business strategy and drives operating results
- Works on complex, broad reaching programs where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Self-management expected.
- Normally receives little instruction on work assignments. Must be able to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively identify impediments, remove roadblocks and escalate to senior management when needed.
- Extensive program management experience. Experience leading change, influencing and managing in a matrix environment.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner - Multiple years' experience working with an agile methodology during a large scale, complex new development project for a large enterprise
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website