We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily. Join us now to realise your own future growth and success.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
Worldpay provides a leading in-house payment management platform (SaaS - Software as a Service) that serves high-volume merchants such as Netflix, Overstock.com, GoDaddy, and many more. At Worldpay, we know that our platform is only as good as the people behind it. We are looking for talented engineers who are eager to learn about our technology and, more importantly, about the details that make our business tick.
We consistently develop and deliver new features onto our live platform. This platform handles millions of merchant transactions around the clock. These features along with our ability to consistently deliver them make us stand out in the highly competitive payments business. Our engineering team is critical to our mission - we are fundamentally a technology company. We succeed by offering innovative features to our merchants while retaining the reliability, quality, and fault tolerance they require.
We are seeking well-versed QA Engineers and do not hire based on buzz word technologies. Our engineering team utilizes Agile Development methodologies and employs a collaborative approach to our work. QA engineers are not part of a separate organization; rather, our engineering teams are comprised of both software and QA engineers, who share a single goal -- to deliver business value to our merchants.
- Design and test software for functionality, scalability, and reliability
- Maintain the level of reliability required from a high-volume, high-availability platform
- Work on a core project team alongside software engineers to ensure that quality is built in from the start
- Collaborate with other teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and Support) to distill business requirements into technical solutions
- Utilize iterative Agile software development lifecycle
- Contribute to feature requirements using user stories and test cases
- Craft and execute automated regression tests for SaaS platform and UI based features
- Support deployment of new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers that are currently processing
- Build domain expertise in e-commerce payments and apply your engineering expertise to develop new product features
- "Team focus" with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp high level business goals, derive requirements, and create effective testing strategies
- Experience with basic SQL and XML required
- Experience with automated testing methodologies for SaaS platforms and data driven systems required
- Experience with automated UI regression testing tools, Selenium experience is a plus
- Ability to fluidly change context and priorities based on changing business needs
- You're self-motivated with a can-do attitude; others would describe you as dedicated, energetic, curious, conscientious, humble, and flexible
- Agile Development experience a plus; a willingness to try is a requirement
- Linux/Unix/scripting (e.g. Perl, Python) experience a strong plus
- Eclipse experience a plus
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website