Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpay. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpay.
The Senior Strategic Pricing Analyst applies deep research to uncover new insight into competitive pricing to better position Worldpay's market strategy. He/she will partner with cross-functional teams to better understand our product portfolios and acquire data from current and potential clients. When we are analytical in our evaluation of competitive market as well as our internal structures, Worldpay can continue to improve how we do business.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Research, analyze and conduct competitive pricing analysis.
- Partners with Sales/Marketing, Business Development and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy
- Analyzes and interprets data to generate key insights that drive pricing decisions.
- Identifies, evaluates and presents a variety of pricing models such as subscription-based pricing, bundling, Software as a Service
- Demonstrates business acumen and market/customer based thinking
- Quantifies and reports on the impact of pricing actions
- Influence business outcomes through presence, communication professional networking both internally and externally.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website