Employee Referral Bonus Eligible Amount - $0.00Summary
The Manufacturing Engineer provides technical assistance to production support personnel in day to day production problem resolution; management of production improvement projects; tool design and procurement; installation of capital equipment; assist in training. This role requires a high attention to detail as the key position results include but are not limited to reducing equipment down time; attaining higher production rates; reduced labor costs; and cross training of production support personnel. This position utilizes strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills to identify, develop and follow through on a course of action relative to draw press and other capital equipment repair and replacement.Responsibilities
- Assists in troubleshooting draw press and draw press tooling problems.
- Designs/develops production draw press tooling and fixturing.
- Assists in capital equipment rebuilding or replacement projects.
- Troubleshoots brazing furnace operations.
- Manages engineering tooling records.
- Liaison to outside tooling and support services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Draw press equipment and operation background – 5 years of experience
- Brazing furnace equipment and operation background – 3 years of experience
- Proficient in CAD; specialized software; Microsoft Windows
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer service focused
- Health and safety training
We are dedicated to the belief that people are our most important asset. In filling job openings every effort is expended to find candidates within Worthington, its divisions or subsidiaries. Employee development, opportunity to grow and continuing to evolve both as an employee and as a company are instrumental to our success. We encourage employees to inquire about open positions and apply to those that help further their career goals.
Worthington Industries Inc., and its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran's status.
Apply on company website