The Maintenance role must have the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems in an efficient and safe manner throughout the facility. This position is responsible for mechanical and electrical maintenance. A successful candidate is self-motivated problem-solver that utilizes a strong work ethic to ensure all quality levels are met.
*** This is a 12 hour shift, rotating quarterly AM/PM ***Responsibilities
- Complete mechanical and electrical repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on all machinery as assigned
- Successfully troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, & PLC problems
- Complete welding and fabrication tasks with little direction
- Accountable for entering data into maintenance system timely and accurately
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and plumbing
- Mechanical, welding, and cutting skills
- PLC troubleshooting & basic program knowledge
- Capable of reading mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic prints
- Good problem solving skills, safety practices and attention to quality
- Have basic workbench and computer skills.
- Electrical knowledge
- Meter usage and ability to complete basic measurements
- Basic math skills
- 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Vocational or Associates in Mechanical, Electrical, or similar preferred
- May require CPR and first aid training
- Lockout/tagout, fall protection, PPE, confined spaced training, basic safety training
- Complete knowledge of standard operating procedures
Worthington Industries (NYSE:WOR) is a leading global industrial manufacturing company delivering innovative solutions to customers that span many industries including transportation, construction, industrial, agriculture, retail and energy. Worthington is North America's premier value-added steel processor and producer of laser welded products; and a leading global supplier of pressure cylinders and accessories for applications such as fuel storage, water systems, outdoor living, tools and celebrations. The Company's brands, primarily sold in retail stores, include Coleman®, Bernzomatic®, Balloon Time®, Mag Torch® and Well-X-Trol®. Worthington's WAVE joint venture with Armstrong is the North American leader in innovative ceiling solutions.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and founded in 1955, the Company follows a people-first philosophy with earning money for its shareholders as its first corporate goal. Relentlessly finding new ways to drive progress and practicing a shared commitment to transformation, Worthington makes better solutions possible for customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
Worthington Industries Inc., and its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran's status.
Apply on company website