The Transformation Analyst is responsible for supporting standard playbook operational initiatives. The Transformation Analyst works as an internal consultant to identify, conduct, and analyze business/production diagnostics in order to establish current state, set fact-based goals, and identify potential value at stake for transformation initiatives. This position will develop implementation planning; coach, mentor, and guide local team progress; and mobilize resources for the successful implementation of the transformation effort. Will work directly with manufacturing facility transformation site leads to complete progress and quarterly review material and guide all group calls and meetings. This opportunity has great visibility and opportunity for tangible impact. This role is multi-faceted and requires an analytical self-starter with strong leadership skills, that has the ability to work independently in an unstructured environment. A resourceful, self-motivated individual that utilizes a strong work ethic for a 325+ union facility in Chilton, WI is required.Responsibilities
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment focusing on meeting Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost standards.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets production data to drive performance and fact-based decision making.
- Assists in training on lean tools, analysis, root cause problem solving, and structuring of implementation planning requirements for all operational areas.
- Coaches, mentors, and guides local facility leadership to drive daily performance of transformation effort.
- Drives accountability and fosters local ownership of operational initiatives to ensure sustainability.
- Serves as a change agent to foster a high performance management culture at local facilities.
- Identifies and schedules transformation deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Plans, manages, analyzes, and delivers data for progress reviews.
- Provides guidance (sustaining capabilities) for deck-building and storylines for reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties in the spirit of Our Philosophy and in accordance to legal, ethical and contractual practices.
- Possess analytical ability to break down complex problems into manageable pieces, creative thinking, analytical/quantitative analysis and fact-based data collection
- Strong oral and written communications skills to act as a "change agent"
- Adept at building trusting relationships while motivating/influencing others to adopt new best practices through fact-based analyses/discussion
- Must be diplomatic
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate personnel and drive positive change within the organization
- Self-starter that is adept at taking initiative and a proven track record of setting high goals for themselves, pursuing and obtaining them
- Demonstrated potential to be a leader within the organization
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured environment
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- 3-5 years of experience
Worthington Industries operates under a long-standing corporate philosophy rooted in the Golden Rule, with earning money for its shareholders as the first corporate goal. As a market leader in metals manufacturing for nearly 60 years, we put people first, whether they're our employees, shareholders, customers or suppliers. We're looking for individuals who share our people-first philosophy and can help us continually innovate and grow through their insights, leadership and unique talents.
Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) is a global metals manufacturer serving growing end markets including automotive, construction, energy, agriculture, alternative fuel and many other markets. Our family of 10,000 employees in over 80 facilities throughout 10 countries has helped us earn the respect of our customers, our communities and our industry. With sales of approximately $ 3 billion annually, our company has been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as a “Most Admired Company” and four times as a “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Worthington Industries Inc., and its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran's status.
Apply on company website