Xilinx is now part of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Xilinx Design Software Verification team plays a critical role in verifying the Xilinx EDA tool chain for both pre- and post-silicon support. We are looking for a talented mid-level engineers to join our team in Yerevan, Armenia and help ensure that our software meets customer needs and has the highest quality. Responsibilities include:
- Be an integral part of an agile Design Solution Verification (DSV) team assuring the quality of Xilinx tools
- Defining use models, scope, priority for new software features' testing.
- Creating test plans from product specifications.
- Maintaining and creating automated tests for various product areas and components.
- Collaborating with other testing resources and teams to ensure comprehensive testing of features.
- Performing manual testing, exploring customer design flows.
- Supply developers with specific test-cases to test their features.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of testing approaches and test automation infrastructures
- Understanding of digital logic design principles
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (Python, TCL, bash, perl)
- Knowledge of EDA tools and flows is desirable
- Understanding specifics of FPGA design is a plus
- Understanding of software development process, build & test systems, automation tools is required
- Excellent communication skills
BS or MS in CS/EE/CE
Years of Experience
1-3 years of relevant industrial experience
Apply on company website