Xilinx is now part of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The product Characterization team is looking for a highly motivated individual to evaluate the performance of Xilinx ACAP products. As a member of the product characterization team, you will develop and execute system-level characterization tests to guarantee design margins and ensure the functionality of various IP including ARM processor, Memory controller (DDR4/LPDDR4 etc), PCIe Gen5 and Ethernet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Co-Developing system-level tests for evaluating SOC performance at the application level
- Implement volume system characterization, analyze test results to discover trends and outliers
- Work with cross functional team to investigate and find solutions to various issues, including developing manufacturing tests for the coverage gap
- Generates automation flow and scripts where applicable for efficiency improvements
- Collecting and analyzing characterization data across operating conditions and volume to generate characterization reports and insights
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, 5 or more years of experience
- Experience on IO characterization (Analog and Mixed Signal), and knowledge on various IOs standards (LPDDR, DDR, LVDS, MIPI, LVCMOS)
- Bench equipment knowledge, e.g. signal generator, oscilloscope
The successful candidate should be/possess the following attributes:
- BS in EE, CS, ECE or related field; MS preferred, with 5 or more years of experience
- Strong knowledge of ARM/x86 based processor systems, SoC Architectures
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Tcl or Perl
- RTL knowledge for content creation & debug, including logic and state machine implementation, and Vivado SW knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of automation tool like Labview is a plus
Apply on company website