DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Required to provide system design consulting and architecture proposal to customers
• Conduct the new product and solution introduction and promotion to customers, especially for the Versal, AIE, NOC technology
• Work closely with customers on system level design, able to identify the customer design challenges and propose the competitive system solutions
• Use the acquired HW/SW techniques to facilitate and support customer design implementation, work with other technical team to drive customer adoption and design production
• Enable Channel partner technical team to support top channel customer on the system level engagement
• BS or MS degree in Engineering with at least 10+ years of semiconductor or electonics industry experience.
• In-depth knowledge on FPGA silicon hardware platform, familiar with latest Xilinx design tools flow.
• Software expertise to perform embedded design, Hands-on SW development experience is plus
• Participated multiple real projects of the system design, experienced on the PS/PL partition, dataflow planning, and system performance assessment
• Able to work independently but also excel in a collaborative environment, be good at team spirit
• Strong communication skills, fluent in written/verbal English
• 30% domestic travel is required
Apply on company website