At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
In our challenging and collaborative Technical Marketing Rotation Program, you'll get to use your specialized and creative skills. While also gaining valuable experience working with customers and products to solve real business problems. The role is embedded within the Xilinx Marketing organization and exposes participants to an organization focused on delivering world class service to our customers across all business units and segments and is designed to help guide you onto your ideal career path.
Our belief is that there is no cookie-cutter way of achieving success. We seek innovative thinkers, risk-takers, and truly believe that Different is Better. We are looking for hardworking and driven professionals that are willing to learn! Are you ready to take the next step to accelerate your career growth? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
The Xilinx Technical Marketing Engineer Rotation Program is looking for recent university graduates who are tech-savvy and want to pursue a career in marketing. Qualified candidates are bold and ambitious in spirit. If this sounds like you, there's no better time than the present to apply for this dynamic program that will jumpstart your career towards success.
This is a full-time permanent position with a dedicated 18-month development program that features meaningful and interesting rotations that offer exposure to the company's product portfolio, business processes and access to our internal network of professionals. You will also receive coaching and mentoring along the way from Xilinx Sales and Marketing professionals.
Comprehensive on-boarding and customized training
- A series of three 6-month rotations that will enable you to establish a strong foundation of product knowledge along with an understanding of business and product market strategy and underlying execution activities to the strategy
- Interactive, job shadowing and assignment of a peer advisor and liaison
- Discussions and interactions with key members of Xilinx's leadership team
- Ongoing exposure and training on Xilinx's innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives and business model
- Upon completion of the program, you can be placed in one of several open marketing positions across the company
The start date for the program will be January 2020, multiple positions available.
At the end of your program, you'll become a member of one of our marketing teams where you will have direct responsibility for understanding the product group through the eyes of the customer and solving problems to gain share within our customer accounts.
- Participate in all assigned activities to learn about the specific function(s) and products
- Gain understanding of business unit interactions, both internally and externally
- Make impactful contributions that benefit both the business and the participant
- Use your technical expertise to understand customers and our sales teams' current and future needs, as well as identify key marketing objectives to attract, engage and grow the customer base in target regions and markets
- Assist with a wide range of marketing activities, including overall marketing strategy, portfolio marketing, growth initiatives, opportunity management and pricing
- Bachelor's degree (BS) from four-year college or university with a concentration in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines preferred
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is essential
- Requires exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible to work within fast-pace environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Passion for technology
Apply on company website