Spend fall 2019 working in Yellowstone National Park! You will bond quickly with your co-workers in this short season (August through October) where it's all hands on deck to finish out the season strong. As students return to school and the number of visitors decrease, those who work through the end of the season form a community by living, working, and exploring together.
Apply now or check out our website for more info.
What does Hospitality Crew do?
Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half paid above 40 hours). Your assigned role may vary based on your experience level as well as our business needs. When you apply for fall, you will be considered for the following positions:
- Food & Beverage Department
- Kitchen crew (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of food service areas)
- Front of the House - Host, Server, Server Assistant (provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner)
- Cooks (prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of cooks line and appropriate prep areas)
- Housekeeping Department
- Room attendant (clean and prepare guest rooms)
- Laundry Department
- Laundry Help (wash, dry, fold, count, and sort sheets, towels, blankets, tablecloths, napkins and more)
Who You Are
- You have a positive attitude and proven work ethic
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment
- You want to earn some extra cash for the upcoming holiday season
What We Provide
- Living in the world's first National Park with low-cost housing (dormitory style), meals (cafeteria style), and Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Experiencing Yellowstone's transition into fall (fewer people, more animals)
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, and more!)
- See more perks & benefits
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We operate 9 lodging facilities, 31 restaurants, and 5 campgrounds inside Yellowstone. We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
See Yourself Here
Community Living in Yellowstone
Connect with Us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website