Receives, stores, recycles, ships, and transports warehoused goods and products by performing the following duties.
- Willing and able to perform all duties of Material Handler B as required
- Primary Responsibilities (60 % or more time in one or more of the following):
- Operates motorized equipment, including, but not limited to forklift, clamp, (see required certifications), cherry-pickers, motorized pallet jack, etc.
- Utilizes RF (Radio Frequency) equipment to track product
- Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or equipment
- Sorts, bales, weighs, loads, and recycles materials based on customer specifications
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
- Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Minimum Required Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, an individualmust be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sufficient formal education to read, comprehend, and act upon verbal and written information. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or six months related experience preferred.
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Demonstrates ability to comply with YLA Core Competencies: Problem Solving & Decision Making, Accountability & Responsibility, Communication, Collaboration & Teamwork, Customer Focus.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short &
- Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. performs a key role in keeping world trade moving by offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, reverse logistics, intermodal and multimodal transportation, and supply chain solutions to some of the world's largest industries. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply on company website