Job Description Details
As an Ad Operations Specialist, you will help maximize efficiency and drive optimizations at every turn to assist the ads team with exceeding their financial goals.
This role will focus on two areas of the Ads team. First, you will be responsible for the technical setup and execution of all direct digital campaigns, including trafficking, ad delivery, quality assurance, and reporting across all platforms (desktop, mobile app, video, email). Second, you will play a critical role in monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on our various ad partners within our programmatic landscape.
Our ideal candidate knows that no campaign is left to chance. They are diligent in monitoring campaigns and ad traffic, continuously. Always looking to optimize, an Ad Operations Specialist, relies solely on data to support each decision. They have strong initiative, are effective communicators and adept at time management skills.
What you'll do:
- Works with internal stakeholders to build out digital campaign “blueprints” according to insertion orders and KPI requirements.
- Traffics digital campaigns/placements including providing and assisting clients with the implementation of ad tags according to campaign “blueprints”
- Perform quality assurance (QA) analysis of all aspects of digital campaigns including timelines, creative assets, landing pages, creative rotations and ad serving tags.
- Troubleshoot all tag, delivery discrepancy, targeting, and trafficking issues.
- Monitor, optimize, and scale (if applicable) direct sold and programmatic inventory in GAM ad server.
- Ensure internal stakeholders are apprised of any campaign adjustments and optimizations made before, during, and after launch.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and insights to sales and ad ops teams, using post-campaign metrics collected from various internal stakeholders and analytics platforms.
- Maintain daily and weekly reporting across multiple supply side (SSP) and direct partners
- Partner with AP team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Collaborate with the ad ops team and tech to push the boundaries on programmatic ad products
- Assist with creating PMP deals as well as Programmatic Guaranteed campaigns
- Provide day-to-day support for the Ad Ops team, including assisting with programmatic inventory and yield management, inventory forecasting and client/partner communications, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3+ years experience in digital ad operations. Agency or Publisher experience preferred.
- Proficient in Google Ad Manager(GAM), GAM Certification preferred.
- Experience trafficking, managing, and optimizing digital ad campaigns within GAM
- Strong understanding of programmatic or auction-based media is prefered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Advanced Excel skills, including understanding of formulas and pivot tables required
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPIs for digital media
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical skills
- Knowledge of PMP deals or Programmatic Guaranteed campaigns a plus
- Basic understanding of SQL a plus
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website