Job Description Details
Zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and Bethlehem, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day - and we are just getting started.
• We want every customer to be a passionate fan of Zulily. Our success is having a healthy business with happy customers.
• You are an experienced Analyst, who loves digging into data to better understand the behaviors of customers and potential customers on site.
• You are able to see trends in metrics like page views, conversion, abandon points, etc…
• You are then able to synthesize these findings and make recommendations to the Tech product and Marketing teams with our customer and her experience at top of mind.
• You can work with various teams, tools and datasets to set-up, analyze and use data to provide impactful insights to the Tech and Marketing teams at Zulily.
• You will be the advocate for our customers. Through data and analyses, across multiple channels, you will find areas of opportunity and find solutions to pain points.
What you'll do:
• You will own end to end analysis of the customer journey on our site and app. You will develop insights and analyses which will assist the tech and marketing teams on short term optimizations and longer-term strategies.
• Identify, model, and evaluate opportunities to improve customer experience.
• Use customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and predictive modeling methods to find opportunities and drive decision-making.
• Be a business partner to Tech and Marketing to identify bugs, propose fixes, build business cases for prioritization and handle ad-hoc requests from both organizations.
• Identify and build key metrics on which to evaluate the customer experience on site.
• Work with Data Science & Machine Learning teams to continue to optimize our personalization models on site.
• Establish tests, build power analyses, and read/evaluate said tests to determine what resonates with our customer segments.
• Understand customer behavior and use that to inform how we can deliver the best experience to each customer segment.
• Assist in presenting insights to Senior Management both in meeting settings and via email.
• Build out weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting for key performance indicators and business trends.
• The ideal candidate for this role has combination of eCommerce knowledge and the passion to drive the voice of customer across the business to create better experiences.
• 2-3 years working with customer and marketing data and/or analytics.
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative or computer science field or equivalent experience.
• Passionate about data quality and reporting excellence.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach; ability to measure the impact of project deliverables.
• Proficient in data mining languages such as SQL or equivalent.
• Advanced capabilities in modeling, extracting, and manipulating large data sets.
• Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau (or similar dashboard software).
• Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with other areas of the company, and external vendors.
• Ability to prioritize and manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships.
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website