Job Description Details
As a Supply Chain Program Leader within the Fulfillment Center Operations Integration team, you will collaborate with Fulfillment Centers and the Supply Chain, Transportation, and Technology groups to create, define, and drive the program vision and roadmap. This role will be responsible for leading and executing initiatives primarily across the Warehouse Management (WMS) and other Fulfillment Center (FCS) software platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Operate autonomously to drive progress in warehouse operations and software to achieve improved operational efficiency and new functional capabilities
• Establish shared vision across the Fulfillment Center network by building consensus on operational and program priorities
• Define problem statements which inform technology changes to support fulfillment and supply chain projects
• Collaborate with product management, engineering, design, and operations teams to make measured progress towards aligned goals
• Leverage data analysis to identify areas of opportunity, inform decision-making, drive innovation, and measure program success
• Maximize program efficiency and balance long-term directives with urgent deliverables, in an environment that is constantly evolving and creative solutions are the norm
• Understand complexities and interdependencies associated with our unique business model as it relates to the fulfillment and supply chain.
• Build project or operations management plans appropriate for the work type, scope, complexity, requirements, and schedule
• Negotiate across multiple functions to resolve conflicts and competing priorities.
• 5-7 years in a Program Management or Project Management role or , or 2+ years in Program or Project Management in addition to 3+ years e-commerce warehouse operations leadership roles, with hands-on experience driving product/program strategy, definition and prioritization
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, supply chain, or related discipline
• Ability to leverage acute analytical skill set, problem-solving capabilities, and bias for action to achieve results
• Direct experience in driving strategy for program in the supply chain management space
• Strong knowledge of supply chain and/or warehouse management systems (WMS)
• Clear and precise communication; the ability to describe complicated processes simply, but correctly and bridge communication gaps
• Ability to navigate within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high degrees of ambiguity to deliver large and complex projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Project), SQL-based query language, and Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA, and HipChat)
• Master's degree
• Technical background in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience applying LEAN and Six Sigma principles
• Experience working within an e-commerce fulfillment center environment
• Advanced analytics and proficiency in Google Big Query, Python, R, and/or Tableau
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website