Zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and Bethlehem, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day - and we are just getting started.
Job Description Details
An awesome online shopping experience takes an awesome team. Join the Core Services squad that owns the backbone of our site and apps including the data services and REST.
Our values at Zulily are mutual respect, empathy, and support for each other. We win and fail as a team. We strive to improve our quality of lives as engineers. We don't say “minimally viable product”; we say “minimally loveable product”. In our debates, data wins over opinion. We don't say "it's not my job"; we say "I wish this were our problem; then we can fix it".
If this reads like the culture you want to live by, give us a shout - we've been looking for you.
- 3+ years programming experience.
- Proficient in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C#, PHP)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment.
- Predilection for systems thinking and translating business requirements into code.
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach and ability to measure impact of project and product deliverables.
- Excellent software design and architecture skills with an eye toward avoiding and reducing technical debt.
- Willingness to explore new ideas and have a passion to make them happen.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with others.
- Prior experience with payment systems and eCommerce a plus.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform) and AWS a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field required. A combination of education plus equivalent work experience may be considered.
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website