Job Description Details
The Talent Acquisition Manager reports to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition. In this role you will manage a small team of Talent Acquisition professionals (4-6 team members), supporting full cycle recruiting for a variety of Tech client groups across the corporate business. You will act as a trusted advisor and consultant to Zulily leadership at all levels of the organization to understand hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies.
What You'll Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting for senior level technical corporate roles, sourcing passive candidates and supporting assessment and engagement from screening through closing.
- Partner with executive leadership to create recruitment strategies that support future talent needs and company hiring goals – monthly hiring targets, time to hire, recruiter productivity.
- Leverage recruiting data/KPIs to assess candidate pipeline health and recruiter productivity to build accountability of results in Talent Acquisition and with hiring managers.
- Lead/participate in cross functional initiatives or special projects related to Talent Acquisition – including candidate experience, DE&I partnerships, employment brand, recruiter tools (ATS, CRM, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Careers Site, etc.)
- Measure, monitor, and improve employment brand awareness and candidate experience for client groups
- Identify solutions to improve loop design, behavioral interviewing, debrief facilitation, and hiring decisions.
- Function as a subject matter expert across Talent Acquisition, establishing best practices and sharing knowledge to enable increased efficiency.
- Partner with People & Org and Compensation to assess and audit compensation strategy including evaluating offer quality, market trends and spend to budget.
- Manage the day to day operations of recruiting activities as a resource to hiring managers and the TA team, troubleshooting issues and providing timely resolution.
- Lead a small team of Talent Acquisition sourcing professionals, providing ongoing coaching and supporting professional development
- Create and implement ideas, process improvements and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to Zulily's long term growth
- Facilitate ongoing positive client group relations through regular meetings, status updates and business reviews.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years of professional experience with 5+ years of Tech recruiting experience in a corporate setting
- 2+ years' experience directly managing recruiting professionals in a corporate setting, preferably a team of technical sourcers
- Project management experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver solutions for stakeholders
- Experience sourcing, assessing, negotiating, and closing Director and above positions
- Experience partnering strategically with Director and VP level hiring managers and developing recruitment strategies for passive job seekers
- Experience measuring and managing ongoing recruiter workload, productivity and team resourcing across multiple client groups.
- Must possess consultative recruiting skills and be able to assist hiring managers in articulating the business needs for a role, coach the manager through a successful and efficient hiring process.
- Experience and eagerness to leverage data to make decisions. Ability to identify and interpret patterns from a blend of qualitative and quantitative data points.
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website