1 job openings

Save This Search

Refine Your Search

Show more Show less

Speech Language Pathologist

Kidz Therapy Services PLLC - Garden City, New York

Speech-Language Pathologist (must be NYS licensed and certified TSSLD/TSHH) needed to provide Preschool services in the Freeport/Baldwin areas. We also need a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide services in Suffolk County.