***$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME***
Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people's lives? Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for a dedicated and passionate Full Time Clinical Associate (Nurse Manager) to join our team in our Westminster, CO office.
- Learning to lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Internal case management and evaluation and development of field staff.
- Assisting with in-home client assessments.
- Completing the care planning process by providing clinical insight and support for your team.
- Office Management tasks including completing tasks in our EMR system, answering phones, etc.
- Current RN license in good standing
- Minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight (including OASIS), monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.