Our Employee Reviews make us Best Places to Work in 2018 & 2019!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced State Tested Nursing Assistant, STNA for a per diem opportunity to complete home care visits for clients who reside in Senior Living Communities throughout Cuyahoga County. The ideal candidate will have availability during day time hours.
As an STNA, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
A Home Health Aide must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as an STNA
- Have successfully completed a recognized training course and be a State Tested Nursing Assistant in OH
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for STNA– Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support